Submit an Article
SAILtheCHANNELdotCOM wants you to post your stories, photos, and thoughts.
(When you submit, please indicate if you wish to have your contribution posted with or without attribution.)
How to Submit a Story
1. Click on the “Submit” button on the Front Page side panel.
(If you have not registered yet, you will be prompted to do so when you click on the Submit button. A password will be emailed to you immediately so that you can log-in.)
2. The SAILtheCHANNELdotCOM “Write” page will be displayed.
- 3. Write or copy and paste your story into the body section.
(If you write in a WISIWYG word processor it’s best to first copy to a simple text editor like Notepad, and then copy from the text editor to the write page. This eliminates your word-processor’s formatting codes and makes the story look cleaner.)
- 4. Use the links icon to place HTML links in your article. (We encourage you to do so!)
- 5. Insert an the image if you like by pasting its URL into the insert image dialog box.
- 6. If you do not wish to have attribution, write ANONYMOUS on the first line in the body off your article.
- 7. Click “Save and Continue Editing” and then “view” to see what it will look like.
- 8. Click “Save” before quitting your session.
- All done!
We will review your article to see that it meets minimal standards for civility and appropriateness, and we might make formatting adjustments if needed. If we think the article is seriously in need of editing, we will contact you before publication.
We will assign your article to an existing category or create a new one for you.
We will publish your article.
Note: If you would like assistance with submitting an article, just submit your materials by email by clicking this linkSend article to STCdotCOM and we will upload for you.
Conditions of Publication: You retain all copyrights to your article and grant SAILtheCHANNELdotCOM the right to publish the article with full attribution to you, the author of record.